Thursday, May 08, 2008

kill me softly, for my heart still beats.

i'll leave the horrible thoughts I've had in the morning aside.

They'll be somewhere else. Not here. I'll show you when i show you.



Concern from my classmates and friends cheer me up :]
I'm nowhere close to sad right now.

Crying ain't for attention, its to let out emotions. Its true for everyone out there in the world. Its a form of escape. For awhile.





Had lunch with Annia, Kaiying, Siyun, Xiquan and Minle at yoshinoya afterschool and enjoyed myself alot :}

While nia and ml went off to buy a present, the rest of us talked alot of crap about the 2D days and played SHOOT SHAG MARRY!

i like shootshagmarry hahaha :D xq is so indecisive and kept shivering o_O siyun amuses me so and kaikai has funny ideas like me haha! Ml is gay and well annia, i'd like to say THANKYOU for cheering me up heehee. We saw riane, vivian and weiting there too. CESTGALAUCHE riane, if you ever read this! ^_^


Thank ya'll ;D



TO ALL THE BEIJING GIRLS, TELL ME IF YOU'RE COMING TO MY HOUSE TOMORROW! kaiying and annia, your souls shall be with us! LOVES! WHEN'S BOWLING BTW! :D


anyway i got kinda pissed while reading some article on national geographic. The chinamen makes me go :/ and irritated, somehow. Ohno signs of raging hormones. but they treat their familes like crap and they're so competitive and only want to be the best and all. Even their best friends are enemies, for the sake of being number one. If work to them is so important and friendship/family second, I see no point in it. no point at all. If you have national geographic, just try reading the latest issue. I'll never go there.



..less people are reading or tagging, this just means..the o's are drawing nearer and nearer. I won't stop just because nobody reads, blogging's a form of relaxation for me somehow, and I feel safe that my memories are recorded everyday. I'll always treasure these moments. Perhaps I'll be on some hiatus two or three months before october. we'll see.



7may
isabel: ahaha you dont know how to PCC right? haha i want to play too!!
{lol nope i don't know how to ask somebody to teach you}

nia
: i've been on hiatus so long...surprised to see me tag?? HAHA
{haha YES finally updated! YUP and glad to see you here too! ^_^ LOVESSSS}

8may
anon: pcc sounds wrong =\
{yeah i just found out o_O lets just not think about the wrong ideas .. :D}

No comments: